Sigma is proud to be an active participant in the expansion of Renewable Energy to increase diversity of energy supplies in the US and worldwide. At Sigma, we have been servicing the Renewable Energy market for nearly a decade with a deep resume of diverse projects in scope and energy source. Sigma’s Renewable Energy engineering and advisory expertise includes wind, solar, biomass, geothermal and other power facilities, as well as alternative fuel supplies.
- Technical and economic assessments including, independent engineering, technology assessments, manufacturer inspections, Owner’s Engineering and expert analysis on over 100 projects with aggregate capacity of greater than 35,000 MW in Canada, Brazil, India, Germany and the US.
- Technical assessments and engineering projects including, independent engineering, solar resource assessments, technology assessments, manufacturer inspections, Owner’s Engineering, engineering and design, and expert analysis on numerous utility scale and roof-top PV and CSP solar projects in Canada, Portugal, Italy, Australia and the US.
- Technical and economic assessments including independent engineering, technology assessments, thermal cycle reviews, optimization potential and related cost studies, fuel supply reviews, field engineering, testing and startup, and engineering for coal to biomass conversions for projects in Canada, Brazil, Mauritius and the US.
- Technical assessments and engineering including, independent engineering, plant performance evaluations, operations and maintenance reviews and Owner’s Engineering on several projects in the Philippines, Guatemala and the US.
- Due diligence assessments and technology assessments for other renewable energy sources including wave energy, fuel cells, biofuels and other technologies.